Monday, October 13, 2008

Election Day

A reminder that Tuesday is Election Day for the runoff for Dunwoody City Council District 2. St. Luke's will have the normal voting hours of 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. The race is between Larry Pankey and Adrian Bonser. While I feel the best candidate already has been eliminated (unfortunately I did not make the runoff), it has been a hotly contested race and every vote counts. I will not tell anyone how to vote, except to tell you that I will be voting for Larry Pankey. While both candidates behavior has been unbecoming the last week of the campaign, I feel Larry gives the council a diverse voice that it sorely needs, as all the other members of the council came from the Citizens for Dunwoody and the Dunwoody Yes sector. See you at the polls.

No comments: