Thursday, September 9, 2010

Homes For Sale In Dunwoody

There are currently 170 homes for Sale in Dunwoody in the 30338 zip code. Click on the Buyer Short Report below to view any of these listings. Another 20 homes are currently under contract.


Simple arithmetic tells us that only 11 percent of homes on the market are "sellable" (the metro area as a whole is about 15-18 percent). What can the other 89 percent of would-be-sellers do to get their home under contract and eventually sell? Two things: 1) hire the right agent 2) list the home at a realistic price.

Real estate, like every other commodity, is about supply and demand. And right now sellers outnumber buyers almost 10-to-1. If a seller's home shows great but is overpriced, it has little chance of selling. If it is priced right and not staged (thus shows poorly), it has little chance of selling. The key is to get the home correctly staged AND priced right. My last Dunwoody listing had an offer in 3 days, was under contract in 13 days and closed in just over a month. I'd like to pat myself on the back for doing a great job, but I can't take all the credit. My sellers did an amazing job of taking all the steps necessary to ensure that their home showed great. They were also willing to listen to the extensive statistics that I presented, and priced their home accordingly.

If you know of someone having difficulty selling their home, please give me their name and number and I'd be happy to speak with them. With that said, click on the Buyer Short Report below to view my newest listing in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs.

Buyer Short Report

No comments: