Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lost Dog; Potty Run

One of our Springfield neighbors has found a dog.  Please read below - if you know the owners contact me at 404-644.5220, and I'll pass it along.
Hello neighbors:
I hoping that someone can help me! We found a female brown/white Husky running loose in traffic around Womack Road. We brought her home, and we are trying to find her owners. She is not micro-chipped. She seems to be well-taken care of, and I’m sure that someone will be distraught when they discover that she is missing. I’ve called 5 neighborhood vets and Animal Control and the Humane Societies to leave her description and my contact info if someone calls them to try to locate her.
I’m hoping that her owner will receive this email – or someone will recognize her description as a dog belonging to a neighbor. I do not recall ever having seen her in our neighborhood.
Just let me know if you can help –
Thanks!
M-
-
Ever go to a movie and have to take a potty run, but instead hold it in because you don't want to miss anything?  Well, thanks to the website Runpee.com, that's now a thing of the past.  Runpee.com not only lets you know the best time to take a restroom run during the film, but tells you how much time you have to get back to your seat and what you missed!  It gives you the dialogue - word for word.  No more crossing your legs in agony!

2 comments:

Chip said...

I was once slammed by you for obviously "having too much time on my hands" because I found a couple of hilarious websites and videos.

I think you have definitely surpassed me in that category.

Get to work, willya!!

Bob Fiscella said...

Chip - you got me!